Product DescriptionThis 5-Piece impact socket set features 8 sizes in 4 easy-to-carry sockets, and consists of the most commonly used impact socket sizes used in electrical and construction work. Each impact socket features two coaxial spring-loaded sockets in one. The high-torque, 12-point design is easier to position on fasteners including square ones. Includes a 1/4-Inch hex by 1/2-Inch adapter and convenient carrying case.
- Eight sizes combined into four sockets including: 7/8 x 11/16-Inch, 3/4 x 9/16-Inch, 5/8 x 7/16-Inch and 1/2 x 3/8-Inch
- Single-ended impact sockets with hands free adjustment between socket sizes
- 12-point design is easier to position and works with square fasteners
- Two coaxial, spring-loaded socket sizes in each tool
- 1/4-Inch hex by 1/2-Inch square adapter
- Deep socket with 1/2-Inch drive works great for hardware installation and removal
- Cross hole design prevents unintentional separation of adapter and socket
- Engineered for use with impact wrenches including Klein's 1/2-Inch Compact Impact Wrench (Cat. Nos. BAT20-CW/BAT20-CW1)
- Sockets are color coded to quickly identify sizes
- Replacement sockets available (sold separately)
- Always wear approved eye protection.